Nicci with 2 c's

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hodge Podge

I have many topics today : Fisr and foremost, I start back up at the studio today. I'm nervous (like I am every year). I so want to be a better teacher and have a successful year. I have so many ideas and goals for this upcoming school year.
I got a new choreography gig - SO EXCITED! I'll be doing the courtship dances for 'Pride & Prejudice' at LAkeland Theatre. This is a biggie - Martin Friedman is directing it. Yeah!
The new OK GO video is the coolest thing I have seen in a long time! I am in LOVE with it!
Summer is over - Going to the Saint Rocco's Fest on Labor Day weekend always signifies this for me. I stuffed myself with zeppolli's - oh so yuumy! But I adore autumn - it's my favorite season. I'm looking forward to a fabulous fall.
So there's my rambeling for today. It's a little everywhere, but that's how my brain is lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home