Nicci with 2 c's

Thursday, August 31, 2006

It's been quite a day...

...the first thing I heard on the radio today was that a Cleveland Policeman was killed in action. This saddens me. I feel that we owe a great debt to people who work on keeping us safe and saving our lives. I am sad for the loss and sad for his family. The sleeze who killed him is a man who was wanted on rape. He gets to live, but the policeman is dead. It's just not right.
I have two possible gigs in the making with my choreography. I'm pretty sure one of them won't work - but the other one - I REALLY hope it does! Two in one day - FANTASTIC!
I've been catching up with an old friend and, I will admit, I like it very much. I have missed having this person in my life and find great joy in this reconnection.
It's the holiday weekend - and though I have no real big plans, I am looking forward to relaxing and hanging out with friends. St. Rocco's has their feast this weekend, too - the official end of summer celebration. Tuesday starts a new school year and a second chance at a new beginning to the year. Both excite me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home