Nicci with 2 c's

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Toad & Teets

Who'd have thunk that I'd see so many tits at a Toad the Wet Sprocket concert!?! It was ridiculous! One girl had on the ugliest dress with the sides completely gone and her tits (or tic-tacs) flying everywhere. Then, as we're dancing, we look over at this girl who has on a "shirt" with a huge cut out in the back. Her guy puts his hand through the back and totally feels her up! Hello - I was at a TOAD CONCERT! Not some rockin, hell raisin' concert full of leather - a Toad concert with acoustic guitars and a whole lot of weed (I'm still coming down from my buzz). Wow - what a night.

EXTRA:

Entertainment Weekly Reader Survey:
I listen to music most: in my car
The best album I've purchased in the last 3 months is: Begin To Hope by Regina Spektor
The best album I've purchased in the last 6 months is: Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not by the Artic Monkeys
The best album I've purchased in the last 12 months:The Essential Johnny Cash
My latest music obsession is: dance remixes
My biggest music obsession is: Still musicals - I have a love/hate relationship with them
The best song from a movie that I've heard in the last 3 months is: Wow, movie.... I can't even think of one. But I will say that the title song from 'Sweet Charity' haunts me daily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home