Nicci with 2 c's

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Firsts

1. Who was your first prom date? Mick Hirsch
2. Who was your first roommate? Lucy
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? I think it was beer and schnapps.
4. What was your first job? Pretty much like every other American girl, babysitting.
5. What was your first car? Conan - '91 Buick Skylark in cranberry red
6. When did you go to your first funeral? Young. Maybe 5
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? Funny
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Fern
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? Las Vegas - classy!
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? Never snuck out.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? Brittany Lawson. She was my neighbor. I have no idea what ever happened to her. She moved away when I was 7.
12. Where was your first sleepover? Maybe Megan Daily's house?
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Usually Cheryl - she can cheer me up.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? I was a bridesmaid in Amy's wedding. Fun time!
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Besides hit the snooze? I always have to pee.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to?The Monkees Reunion Tour
17. First tattoo or piercing? My ears when I was 4
18. First celebrity crush? I've always been ga-ga for boys. Honestly, I think I had the hots for Elvis.
19. Age of first real kiss? 14
20. First crush? Again, many crushes. A boy names Timmy in Pre-school
21. First love? See Number One

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home