Nicci with 2 c's

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Livid!


I heard on the radio today that Courtney Love has sold 25% of Nirvanas music catalog and rights. WTF!?!?! Now, I am not the biggest Nirvana fan in the world, but I like it and the works of Kurt Cobain. Like it or not folks, he is a music icon. He set a new trend and everyone followed it in the 90's. Then this no talent, ex hooker, dipshit goes and sells his music for a chunk of change. Disgraceful. Soon I'll be hearing an ad for Duracell batteries with the song, 'Lithium', playing in the background. It will be just like how ill I feel everytime a lame television commercial uses a Beatle tune - I'm sure Lennon & McCartney did not intend for 'Love Is All You Need', to be used to sell a bank (damn Michael Jackson). For his widow to do this (and mark my word when I say I don't doubt the murder conspiracy), it's a shame... a damn shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home