Nicci with 2 c's

Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm ringing my bell...

Ok, I know I for one, HATE to be preached to. But I can't help say my little speech this time of year. So, take it or leave it: I heard on the radio today the Cleveland's 'Toys For Tots' is having an extremely bad year. This is such a great charity that makes sure every child receives something for Christmas. So I ask you, please donate a toy. They have drop-off sites at all Dunkin' Donuts - they'll even give you a free don't for your donation!
Also, 'Coats For Kids' is an AMAZING charity thatI have had the privledge to volunteer for. They take new and gently used coats (of all sizes) and give them to the needy - kids and adults - and they are all so gracious. So instead of throwing out your old winter coat, donate it. You can drop it off at all Westfield Malls & most Howard Hannah Realtors. Thank you for listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home