Nicci with 2 c's

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Mark Freakin' Zupan

Like most days, The Jim Rome show was on in the office. Usually, the show is about how badly expectant teams are playing or the weekly famous athleate that goofs up. Today, he interviewed Mark Zupan.
For those of you who do not know whom I speak of, he is an amzing American who plays wheelchair rugby. He starred in the movie, 'Murderball'. I have seen this movie and was inspired by the entire film. The obsticles he has had to battle, his outlook on life, his determination... but after today, I am a Mark Zupan fan. He is, in every sense of the word, a role model. He lives life to its fullest and isn't afraid of challange. Infact, he thrives on it. It makes me want to demand more of myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home