Nicci with 2 c's

Sunday, February 19, 2006

"I wish I could quit you"

I caved in and saw 'Brokeback Mountain'. I was not fully prepared for this movie. First off, I think Jake Gyllenhaal is gorgeous! I like how his career is going.... kinda on a Johnny Depp path. Unique and not your typical films. Secondly: (If you haven't seen the movie yet, stop reading) I didn't know the ending was going to be so incredibly sad. I was sucker punched. And then there's the fact that you get to see both boys willies in the film. Hello!!!!! that seems like someone should have mentioned this to me! Again, not prepared. All in all, it was a great movie. Despite the ugly sideburns, mustaches and first sex scene. I'm glad I saw it and I see why it's getting a lot of hype.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home