Nicci with 2 c's

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Music

Entertainment Weekly Reader Survey; (Yeah, I stole this from Kris - so what)
I listen to music most in my car and at work (duh, I teach dance)

The best album I've purchased in the last 3 months is: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea by Neutral Milk Hotel
The best album I've purchased in the last 6 months is: 'Silent Alarm' by Bloc Party
The best album I've purchased in the last 12 months: 'It's Time by' Michael Buble
My latest music obsession is: 'Wicked'
My biggest music obsession is: Musicals - I have a love/hate relationship with them
The best song from a movie that I've heard in the last 3 months is: 'Tear Me Down' from Hedwig and the Angry Inch

1 Comments:

  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Ric Nelson said…

    Nicci, check out Warren Zevon's last album "The Wind" wrote it as he was dying from lung cancer.....sniff, sniff makes me cry everytime

     

Post a Comment

<< Home